Top 7 Destinations for 2014
1. Belize: Ready to find some Belize Bliss? Find Belize Bliss on Ambergris Caye There are more than 200 “cayes” along Belize’s coast and the most famous one is Ambergris Caye.
2. Namibia: Located in Southern Africa with one of the oldest and largest deserts in the world, and a country with a conservation success story! Namibia is full of wildlife and adventures – stay tuned for our upcoming posts this next week at www.GlobalAdventuress.com
3. Qatar: Qatar is going through major development changes, yet keeping their roots planted in their rich heritage and vibrant culture. A conservative Islamic society, and one of the safest places to visit in the world. Here’s our story about getting lost in a souk, and finding Qatar. Read more about this new travel destination: Qatar’s Renaissance
4. Dubai: Click here to read about Dubai, Abracadabra! What can Dubai Not Do? A City that breaks World Records! The biggest, largest, tallest that have risen out of golden sands. Overnight, this Gulf oasis now glimmers with vertical cities, palaces in the sky, gold walls, 24-carat gold shoes, ATM’s that spit out gold bars. Bedouin tales couldn’t have predicted this kind of magic.
5. Myanmar (Burma): One of the most isolated countries in the world is now opening its doors to tourists. Read about Janet’s reflections and notes from her travels to Myanmar: Reflections on Myanmar (Burma) Burma was temples and monks, city markets and small villages. We saw beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
6. Abu Dhabi: Located in the United Arab Emirates, this city will lure you in – there’s so much to experience. Click here to read more: The Splendor of Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi is spread out across 200 natural islands, including the Saadiyat and Yas islands. With year round sunshine, pristine beaches, crystal clear waters, giant sand dunes, art and culture.
7. Seychelles: some of the most beautiful islands in the world! Located just off the east coast of Africa, you’ll find untouched nature, and discover unspoiled white sand beaches and lush green tropical gardens. Stay tuned for our upcoming posts at www.GlobalAdventuress.com
DISCLAIMER: In recommending and offering trips, Global Adventuress, LLC, acts only as an independent marketing agent for separate and independent tour companies. We provide our services on the express condition that Global Adventuress shall not be responsible to you for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or arise, whether by reason of any breach of contract or act, omission, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out a trip or any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith, or arising or resulting from any terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other acts, omissions, or conditions outside our control. Global Adventuress does not operate tours or provide direct services associated with your trip other than marketing services. Be aware, you may not rely on Global Adventuress to inform you about the risks of any trip. You can learn more about those risks from the tour operator directly or other common traveler resources available on the web. You are responsible for understanding all of the risks. By communicating with us in any manner you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and acknowledge this disclaimer.