Who are your favorites? Who would you add to this list?
Time Magazine just listed the World’s Top 100 Most Influential List and here are Joyce Rey’s favorite 6 women.
Joyce’s favorite women in Time Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential List are:
1. Aung San Suu Kyi is a Burmese opposition politician and chairperson of the National League for Democracy in Burma.
2. Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani school pupil and education activist from the town of Mingora in the Swat District of Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, and the youngest nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize in history.
TIME Executive Editor Radhika Jones and Entrepreneur Roya Mahboob attend the 2013 TIME 100 Gala
4. Marissa Mayer is President and CEO of Yahoo!. Previously, she was a long-time executive and key spokesperson for Google. Mayer was ranked number 14 on the list of America’s most powerful businesswomen of 2012 by Fortune magazine.
5. Dr. Kimberly Blackwell, a cancer doctor at Duke University, is one of the bright young stars in the field. She is a pioneer in breast cancer research.
6. Erica Kochi, a young UNICEF staffer has made registering a birth as easy as sending a text. More than half of the 6 million births each year in Nigeria are not recorded. Without a birth certificate, a child is much less likely to get educated, be vaccinated or receive health services.
Global Adventuress would like to add Joyce Rey to this list since she has made a difference in many lives for the better!
Joyce is one of the most prestigious real estate professionals in the world, but more importantly, she has given her time, energy, resources to several charitable commitments like the ones listed below.
Who is Joyce Rey? Read more at: www.JoyceRey.com
Joyce Rey serves on the Board of the organizations below:
- Blue Ribbon – Music Center
- St Joseph Center, Venice
- UNICEF – US Fund for UNICEF
- Children Uniting Nations
- American Cancer Society
- A Place Called Home
- Library Foundation Council
- The Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis